This is the best and easy microwave mug brownie I have ever tasted. This easy microwave brownie is made without egg in a mug. It takes just few seconds to put the ingredients together and a minute in the microwave.. Voila!! the brownie is ready. If you are a fan of fudge type brownies, then you will definitely love this microwave brownie. This is sure to satisfy your cravings instantly. If you are like me, who doesn't like to share their sweets, then this can be called as single serving.
|Microwave Brownie in a Mug|
I am so happy to share with you all that Divya's Culinary Journey has crossed over One million views and I am sharing this easy egg-less microwave brownie recipe to celebrate it. I would like to thank all of you for your continued support.
|Brownie in a Cup|
What are the ingredients needed?
Flour, 1/4 cup
Sugar, 3 tablespoons
Cocoa powder, 2 Tablespoons
Instant coffee powder, 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
Salt, a pinch
Butter, 3 tablespoon (melted)
Milk 2 tablespoon
|Egg-less microwave mug brownie|
How it is made?
- In a small bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, sugar and salt such that there are no lumps.
- Now add the melted butter, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Take a microwave safe mug, then grease it with oil and then add the prepared brownie batter, gently tap them such that they are evenly spread.
- Place this in microwave for 1 minute or till it is done.
- Let it cool and then enjoy.
|One minute microwave brownie|
- You can add some chocolate chips or nuts for variation.
- I took 3 tablespoons of room temperature butter melted and used it.
- You can do all the mixing and cooking in the same mug, but make sure it is mixed well.
- Timing taken to cook varies with each microwave. Mine took just a minute. If it is not done in a minute then microwave for another 10 seconds. Please keep in mind that if it is overdone, it will become dry.