Dear Readers, fellow bloggers and Friends, Happy Valentine's day!!
Rose Panna Cotta is an elegant panna cotta made in rose flavor. Panna cotta is a light and elegant dessert, perfect for any special dinner. It can be prepared in different flavors. I have already posted espresso Panna Cotta, now I have made rose flavored panna cotta. Rose flavor, pretty pink color - that makes it perfect for a Valentine's day dessert. This dessert is so easy to make and it requires 3-4 hours to set. Here I am posting the recipe of easy to make, rose flavored panna cotta made using gelatin and rose extract.
|Rose Panna Cotta|
Milk, 1/4 cup
Unflavored powdered gelatin, 3/4 teaspoon
Heavy cream, 3/4 cup
Sugar, 3-4 Tablespoon
Rose Extract, 1/2 teaspoon
Pink color, as needed
|Easy Rose Panna Cotta|
How it is made?
- In a sauce pan add gelatin and milk and set it aside for about 5 minutes till it softens.
- Now place it in medium heat and keep stirring till the gelatin dissolves.
- Then add heavy cream and sugar to this and keep stirring till the sugar dissolves. Now turn off the heat and add the pink color and rose extract and mix well.
- Let it cool down slightly and pour in the required serving bowls or ramekins and cover it well and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours till it is set.
- You can serve it in the bowl itself or transfer it to a serving plate. (To transfer it, show the sides and bottom of the bowl in the warm water, run knife across the sides of the bowl and then turn the bowl upside down on the serving plate and slightly tap)
|Pink Panna cotta|
- I used pink gel color, so used just a dash of it.
- To decorate the panna cotta, I used mint leaves.
|Rose flavored Panna Cotta|