Today I am posting the recipe of Egg less French Short bread biscuits. I baked these cookies for Home Baker's Challenge started by Priya Akka. This month's theme is French bakes. I picked this easy egg less French shortbread biscuits. It is a buttery rich, melt in the mouth biscuits. My kids loved these biscuits. I am also linking this biscuits for the new event started by Sangeetha - Love 2 Bake, where each Monday we will be posting baking recipes.
Recipe Source: Priya's Versatile Recipes
What are the ingredients needed?
Butter, 1 cup
Confectioners Sugar, 1/2 cup
Vanilla Extract, 1/2 teaspoon
Milk, 2 teaspoon
All purpose flour, 2 1/2 cup
Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
How it is made?
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F. Prepare the cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar untill it is fluffy.
- Then add vanilla extract and milk and mix well.
- Gradually add all purpose flour and salt and mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough, between two parchment paper.
- Using cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and arrange them in the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 14-15 minutes or till the cookie is done.
- Let it cool and transfer into an airtight container.