After all the cakes and bakes, today I am posting a simple and easy recipe- Paneer Bhurji. Though it is very easy to make, it is delicious and beware, high in calorie. With just simple ingredients, you can prepare this in no time. This can be served with chappathi or as a filling for sandwich.
What are the ingredients needed?
Scrambled Paneer, 2 cups
Oil, 2 teaspoons
Cumin seeds, 1/2 teaspoon
Onion, 1 small (finely chopped)
Bell pepper, 1/2 (diced)
Tomato, 1 small (diced)
Ginger Garlic Paste, 2 teaspoons
Chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon
Garam Masala, 1/2 teaspoon
Salt, as needed
Cilantro, to garnish (optional)
|Easy Paneer Bhurji Recipe|
How it is made?
- Heat oil in a skillet, add cumin seeds, then add onion, bell pepper and fry for a minute or two.
- Then add tomato and ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and sprinkle some water and cook for a minute.
- Now add the scrambled paneer and add required salt, if needed add about 1-2 tablespoons of water, mix well and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve it warm.
- To scramble the paneer, take the diced paneer in a blender and pulse it till they are scrambled as required.
- You can increase or decrease the chilli powder as per your heat tolerance level.
- For variation, you can add vegetables of your choice in this.