Today I am going to post the recipe of Turkey meatballs. These meatballs are baked , not deep fried, so they are healthy and can be served as an appetizer in a party. I have been making this often at home and everyone loves this too. With holidays around the corner, here is the recipe idea for a healthy appetizer. I have already posted Turkey Kofta curry.
What are the ingredients used?
Ground Turkey, 1 lb
Finely chopped onion, 1/4 cup
Chopped Cilantro, 2 Tablespoon
Ginger garlic paste, 2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon
Chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala, 1 teaspoon
Bread crumbs, 1/2 cup
Besan/ Kadalai maavu/ Chickpea flour, 3 Tablespoons
Corn flour, 1 Tablespoon
Salt, as needed
Oil, as needed
How it is made?
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminium foil and slightly grease them and keep them ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground turkey and all the ingredients and mix well.
- Equally divide and shape them into balls and arrange them in the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray oil lightly over the lined meat balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn them to the other side and bake for another 10-12minutes till it is done. (not pink in the middle).
- Serve it warm.
- The turkey mixture will be sticky, apply oil to your hand, so that it is easy to shape them as balls.
- Time for baking depends on the size of the meatballs