Today I am going to post the recipe of Baked Turkey meatballs. Since these meatballs are baked and not deep fried, they are healthy. This simple Turkey meatballs are easy to make and can be served as an appetizer in a party. I have been making this often at home and everyone loves this too. With holidays around the corner, here is the recipe idea for a healthy appetizer. I have already posted Turkey Kofta curry.
Ground Turkey, 1 lb
Finely chopped onion, 1/4 cup
Chopped Cilantro, 2 Tablespoon
Ginger garlic paste, 2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon
Chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala, 1 teaspoon
Bread crumbs, 1/2 cup
Besan/ Kadalai maavu/ Chickpea flour, 3 Tablespoons
Corn flour, 1 Tablespoon
Salt, as needed
Oil, as needed
How it is made?
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminium foil and slightly grease them and keep them ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground turkey and all the ingredients and mix well.
- Equally divide and shape them into balls and arrange them in the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray oil lightly over the lined meat balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn them to the other side and bake for another 10-12minutes till it is done. (not pink in the middle).
- Serve it warm.
- The turkey mixture will be sticky, apply oil to your hand, so that it is easy to shape them as balls.
- Time for baking depends on the size of the meatballs