Today's recipe is Naanizza. You might wonder what naanizza is? With naan as a base, paneer gravy as sauce and with bell pepper and mozzarella made these pizza. It tasted awesome and everyone at home just loved this.This is so easy to make and is ready in few minutes. This is a great way to use leftover naan too.
What are the ingredients needed?
Naan Bread , 2 nos.
Paneer Butter Masala, 1/2 cup - 1 cup (depending on the size of the naan)
Bell pepper, 1/4 (diced)
Shredded mozarella, 1/4 cup or as needed
Olive oil, as needed
|Pizza with Indian Touch|
How it is made?
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Brush olive oil in one side of the naan and place it on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes.
- Then take out, spread the paneer masala as needed, leaving 1/4 inch border around the naan. Then arrange the diced bell pepper, and then sprinkle mozzarella and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Then take out, slice and enjoy.
- You can use home made or store bought naan.
- Depending on the size of the naan the requirement of gravy varies. My naans were on the smaller side and they required less than 1/2 cup of the masala.
- You can use any other gravy of your choice too.
- You can use different toppings of your choice too.
- The quantity of cheese is also based on your personal preference.