We are now on a culinary Journey to Italy in the "Flavors of Series 4 around Europe" by simply.food. I am happy to announce that I would be guest hosting the event, Flavors of Italy. Italian cuisine is one of my favorite cuisine. What comes to your mind when you think of Italian cuisine?? Pizza, Pasta, Calzone, Focaccia etc., etc.,
Here are some of the links to help you know more about the cuisine.
- About Italian cuisine from Wiki pedia
- Vegan and Vegetarian recipes from About.com
- Italian Recipes from Tarla Dalal
The rules for the event are simple. They are as follows
- The event runs from 1st February to 28th February, 2013.
- You can send in recipes that fall under Italian cuisine only.
- Both Vegetarian and non vegetarian entries are accepted.
- All entries must be linked to this event announcement page and also to simply.food.
- Any number of new entries and archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked to both the pages.
- Although usage of logo is not mandatory, using it helps to spread word.
- Link the entries to the linky tool given below. In case of trouble linking up, mail me the link with pictures and details of your blog to email@example.com
Come on friends, start cooking and link in your entries.