I am so happy to announce that I am guest hosting Priya Akka's event, Cooking with Seeds. This month it is going to be Quinoa or Ragi (finger millet). You can cook any dish with these any one of this seed and link it up here. You all know quinoa, is relatively new, and we have all started experimenting/ cooking with it. It is said to have lot health benefits and Ragi is a very familiar grain and in most of our traditional cooking we use it and it is packed with nutrition too. Interesting and healthy event, huh? So start cooking and send in your entries. Let this be the beginning to healthy eating. If you are already into healthy cooking, continue doing that and send us entries.. :)
The rules for the events are as follows,
- The event runs from February 1, 2013 to February 28, 2013.
- You can cook any dish with either quinoa or ragi and link it here.
- Both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are accepted.
- Link your entries to this event announcement page and to Priya Akka's page.
- Though usage of logo is not mandatory, but it is appreciated since it helps spread word.
- Link your entries in the linky tool given below, in case of trouble linking up, mail your entry with all details(name, blog name, recipe url, picture) to firstname.lastname@example.org