As of now, I don't have much non-vegetarian recipes in my space. So am on a mission to post few non veg recipes . I made some changes to her recipe, the main thing is reduced the chillies to suit our taste and we all love it.It was very easy to make and very delicious. I made Coconut milk Pulao to go with it.Rice, rasam and this will also be a good combination.
Recipe Source: Our Cherished World
What are the ingredients needed?
Boneless chicken, 1 lb
Yogurt, 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder, 1 tsp
Salt, to taste.
Onion, 1 large
Garlic, 5 cloves
Ginger, 1 " long
Fennel seeds, 1 tsp
Other ingredients required
Oil, 2 Tbs
Cloves, 3-4 nos
Cinnamon, one small piece
Garam masala, 1/2 tsp
Cilantro(chopped), to garnish
|Andhra style Chicken Fry|
How it is made?
- Marinate the chicken for atleast half an hour with yogurt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Grind onion, garlic, ginger and fennel seeds into a paste.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add cinnamon and cloves and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the ground paste and cook till the raw smell is gone.
- Then add the marinated chicken and cook in medium to low flame till the chicken is done and all the liquid is evaporated and the desired consistency is obtained.
- Then add the garam masala, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Now garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with rice of your choice.