Today I am posting the recipe for Apple Muffins here. These apple muffins are soft and moist and does not require egg. These egg less apple muffins are easy to make and the recipe is fool proof for perfect muffins every time.
- Then bake for 15 minutes or till its done. To check insert a fork to the center of a muffin and it has to come out clean.
- Let it cool down.
It yields 12 muffins.
- I used Red delicious apple. Any red sweet apple will work for the recipe.
- I grated the apple with skin for texture.
- Before adding the grated apple, the batter will be thick. After mixing the grated apple, it will come to the correct consistency. While grating the apple, save the juice that comes out of it and add it to the batter.
- Also do not over mix the batter, it will yield a rubbery muffin.
- Also check the baking time in your oven. My oven took only 15 minutes. Some oven may take 20 minutes.
- You can use muffin liners too for easy clean up. Then skip the preparing process of the pan, use the liner and go ahead and bake.