Blueberry Muffin is one of my favorite muffins. These blueberry muffins are very delicious and are perfect for breakfast. Today I am sharing the recipe to make perfect blueberry muffins every time. When my daughter started pre-school, making her eat breakfast was a big struggle. I wanted to make something which she loves, so that she does not resist eating early in the morning. Sometimes she has breakfast on the go (she will eat on the way to school in car). So muffins seemed one among the choices I had. Hence I always bake different varieties of muffins. Today I am sharing blueberry muffins recipe. I have baked these muffins so many times by now and each time I get the perfectly delicious soft muffins.
Baking Powder - 1 Tablespoon
Baking soda - 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
Butter,softened - 10 Tablespoon
Sugar - 1 cup
Eggs - 2 nos.
Yogurt - 1 1/2 cup
Bluberries - 1 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar, beating till its fluffy adding one egg at a time.
- To this mixture add 1/3 of yogurt and 1/2 of dry ingredients and mix well. Then add another 1/3 of yogurt and rest of the dry ingredients and mix. Then add rest of the yogurt, milk and mix well, till it forms a homogeneous mixture.
- Finally fold in the blueberries.
- Grease and flour the muffin pan and fill in the batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the pre-heated oven till its done.
Makes 24 muffins.